Umbria is in the centre of Italy and is often referred to as the ‘green heart’ of Italy.
Often referred to as Italy’s green heart, Umbria is a land unto itself, the only Italian region that borders neither the sea nor another country. Removed from outside influences, it has kept alive many of Italy’s old-world traditions. The Etruscans, Romans and medieval feuding families have left their indelible imprint on its pretty hill towns, where history seems to creep up on you at every corner – from the Gothic wonder of Orvieto to Assisi’s saintly calling. The charm of Umbria derives from its fusion of art, nature, peace and calm, the inspirations behind its various localities that comprise Renaissance masterpieces and small Medieval towns embedded in the hills.
The Brufani Palace is the ultimate choice to stay in town, with sweeping views of the countryside and a basement-level glass-bottom pool exposing ancient Etruscan ruins below.
INCLUSIONS – Travel Package
- Rome Airport to hotel transfers as indicated (group flight only)
- Transfer from Perugia to Rome
- Accommodation on twin share basis at the Brufani Palace for 4 nights
- Porterage and baggage handling charges
- Meals and touring as indicated in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities for all organised activities
- Local taxes
INCLUSIONS – Registration Fee
- Attendance at conference sessions
- Conference session handouts
$1,395 twin share per person
$400 single room supplement
$100 registration fee
See the daily program here