Sardinia, Italy, is a striking island – the rocks are coloured black from basalt, silver from granite, red from porphyry – and it has had great historic and strategic importance.
Sardinia captivates with its wild interior, dazzling beaches and endearing eccentricities. A voyage over an emerald sea, past characteristic coves and beaches of snow white sand…this is Sardinia.
An island that strikes its visitors with natural contrasts, the lights and colours of a region that boasts old traditions and a wild and pure nature. Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea,
Sardinia is a mainly mountainous region, with a vast and charming, yet bittersweet, natural environment. In fact, the presence of man does not seem to affect this territory; great surfaces
still preserve their natural composition, luxuriant woods with even millenary trees, small desert areas and marshes inhabited by deer, wild horses and rapacious birds.
INCLUSIONS – Travel Package
- Flight from Rome to Alghero / Olbia to Rome
- Return airport / hotel transfers in Sardinia
- Accommodation on twin share basis
- Porterage and baggage handling charges
- Meals and touring as indicated in the itinerary
- Function attendance including:
- Welcome Reception
- Farewell Dinner
- Tips and gratuities for all organised activities
- Local taxes
INCLUSIONS – Registration Fee
- Attendance at conference sessions
- Conference session handout
$2,095 twin share per person
$480 single supplement
$100 registration fee
See the daily program here