A heady mix of haunting sights, awe-inspiring art and vibrant street life, Italy’s Eternal City is one of the world’s most beautiful and inspiring capitals.
Rome is without doubt one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It charms visitors with irresistible food, amazing architecture, diverse scenery and unparalleled art. Rome is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with close to 3,000 years of globally influential art and architecture on display. It is rich in history, beauty and culture and is home to the animated, good humoured Romans, who live to eat, drink wine (and espresso), and hold forth on everything from politics to soccer, fashion, food, and films. Ancient ruins such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. The Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, boasts St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
Accommodation – The Westin Excelsior
One of the landmarks of the magnificent Via Veneto, the Westin Excelsior is a luxury central Rome hotel renowned for its elegance and first-class service. Housed in a century-old Grand Beaux Arts Palace, from here you can quickly reach many of Rome’s top attractions.
The wonderful landscaped gardens of the Villa Borghese and the iconic and ever-popular Spanish Steps are only a short walk away. The Westin Excelsior is surrounded by cafés, shops and restaurants and public transportation connects it to Rome’s main attractions. Rooms feature luxurious decor with antique furniture and crystal chandeliers, marble bathrooms offering bathrobe and slippers and signature bedding. The hotel includes a spa centre with a hot tub, a gym and an indoor swimming pool.
INCLUSIONS – Travel Package
- Return airport to hotel transfers as indicated (for designated group flights only)
- Accommodation on twin share basis at the Westin Excelsior Hotel, Rome for 6 nights
- Porterage and baggage handling charges
- Meals and touring as indicated in the itinerary
- Function attendance including:
- Welcome light buffet dinner in Rome
- Gala dinner in Rome
- Tips and gratuities for all organised activities
- Local taxes
- Return economy class airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane on Emirates Airways to Rome (different fare levels and conditions may apply depending on Australian departure point)
- All current (at time of printing) applicable air transportation taxes and fuel surcharges
INCLUSIONS – Registration Fee
- Attendance at conference sessions (Delegates)
- Conference satchel including Book of Proceedings (Delegates)
- Attendance at Pharmacy Assistant conference sessions (Pharmacy Assistants)
- Attendance at Accompanying Persons program (Accompanying Persons)
- Conference handbook
- Morning tea at conference sessions
$5,995 twin share per person
$1,480 single room supplement
See the daily program here